Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
quick someone do something to make me feel better today..

panthers sucked...

my daughter came down with some kinda fever throwup thing... can't wait for it to find its way to me...

• Wow
Reactions: ShootIt

PatchesOhoulihan

Apr 18, 2024

panthers sucked...

my daughter came down with some kinda fever throwup thing... can't wait for it to find its way to me...
Well as of today we’re still a heavy favorite to win the cup ranging from -300 to -360

As the oilers odds are +240 to +295

The bad news is the oilers are a small favorite for Fridays game at -125

This simply tells me they I’m going to make a heavy wager on the oilers to win the cup

Reactions: Chaos2k7

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
As long as he takes Montour off the PP and puts Rodrigues on the second then we’re cooking. Would also like to see Reino go to the third line since he doesn’t want to do anything on the first.

I'm worried that Maurice wil have to make some bold adjustments to get energy and certain guys going offensively. Knoblauch has and it's paid off for his team.

Right now Paul is getting out coached by a rookie.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz

panthers sucked...

And even if it finds its way to you, you still won't shit the bed as much as this Panthers team

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Two bad games in a row by Bob is very concerning. He usually bounces back after a bad game but he did not last night. What are the chances he shows up in Game 6? He doesn't have to steal it like in Game 1 but please don't cost your team the game again. Otherwise I wonder if we see Stolarz.

yeah I don't know what that bullshit effort was from Barkov. I mean if that's what Barkov is gonna do when backchecking on a breakaway, we're in trouble.

I'm wondering if Barkov is running out of gas.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
I know I said I am taking a hiatus till after Friday, but just wanted to say, f*** Barkov too

What was this effort?
I knew have seen this play before

A5Gzw2u.gif

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I'm wondering if Barkov is running out of gas.
Yes that's what I'm thinking. Same for rest of the team, said it in another post.

Panthers have 959 recorded hits for 43 hits/60, Oilers have 707 hits for 30 hits/60. That's a crazy difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad