Confirmed with Link: [VAN/CHI] Ilya Mikheyev(15% Retained), Sam Lafferty(Rights), 2027 2nd round pick for 2027 4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
Lol I am waiting for my Lakers to draft someone at pick 17 in the NBA draft and now this pending trade ,

It’s amazing what can happen in one hour after my gym session

Reactions: Indiana

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
Face palm to the idiots on social media awarding Allvin GM of the year for dumping Mikheyev when this management is the one who signed him in the first place to that bloated contract.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Sounds like we dangled the 2nd and there were a couple takers at that price. Will be interesting to see if the 4th is still coming back on the second deal.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
My family was just with her parents for two days and NOTHING HAPPENED when I was sitting at home alone and literally the minute they walk back in the door we trade Mikheyev TWICE.

I was getting the kids dinner ready and am now bathing them! I had all day for this and NOW?!?

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and MS

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Mikh doesn't have to waive to go to Chicago, the Canucks can waive him and Chicago can just pick him up off waivers.

"We double pinky swear we'll send the 2nd and Lafferty for the 4th. I super promise. Trust me, brosef."

Joking aside, I'd do it just to not burn the CAP dump bridge with Chicago.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Great work management cap space to get big z back run at Joshua is quite solid .

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Face palm to the idiots on social media awarding Allvin GM of the year for dumping Mikheyev when this management is the one who signed him in the first place to that bloated contract.
He got injured and we can't afford to be patient enough to wait for a recovery. Injury-free Mik may have been worth the money, the guy could beat McDavid in a foot race.

Reactions: Indiana and MS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad