Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I hope the Cats beat these guys to a pulp. I don’t care if it’s the Stanley Cup or the Kentucky Derby. I’m watching these Edmonton youtube podcasters completely downplay the blindsided attack on Barkov. These guys are something special that’s all I can tell you without completely losing it.

The Oilers fanbase is easily most self-obsessed low IQ cesspool and I wish them nothing but pain and misery. And even after their cellar dweller years of 2010-15 that's the only team I wish that should've retained their status as a bottom10 team regardless of circumstances.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Any idea how our Arena is holding up in the weather?
It’s fine.

No, I haven’t been there, but I just know that Emily Kaplan would have bitched about it.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The Oilers fanbase is easily most self-obsessed low IQ cesspool and I wish them nothing but pain and misery. And even after their cellar dweller years of 2010-15 that's the only team I wish that should've retained their status as a bottom10 team regardless of circumstances.
One of these days, you need to tell us how you really feel about the oilers

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
It's not. I got thread banned, finally. And lost my like-button :(

NOW IM F'NG PISSED!!!!!!!

It's gameday

I work 7am tomorrow. Game starts at 3am. Dont think I will make this one. I will try maybe to go to bed around 1030/11pm, and get up around 5ish. That will give me the 2nd intermission/3rd period. Get my tweet to Doug before the start of the 3rd lol

Reactions: Mogo

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
NOW IM F'NG PISSED!!!!!!!

IMG_1004.jpeg

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
BTW if Gentle and Capt. Dave Poulin joined forces it'd be a Voltron of shitposting that no mod could topple. He makes and keeps photoshops for every occasion and the few times he makes a game day thread it is like Grant Morrison decided to step on and make a graphic novel about people like Dave Hakstol or Chuck Fletcher instead of the Doom Patrol.
I feel offended

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Best case scenario seems to have happened - Barkov practiced and looks to be fine. We dodged a bullet.

Even better news, we somehow triggered the Canadian media by choosing to travel today instead of yesterday
It was a dirrrty move, I tell ya. What if they wouldn’t have made it on time?!
The League needs to do something about this.....

Probably fine, but I wonder if the rain continues into today if they cancel the watch party.
Watch/pool party and kayak races in the parking lot

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Welcome to the club lol. I thought you were killing it though in the thread on the mains.
This forum on my phone using Mozilla/android is absolute ass.
On my android tablet and computer it runs smoothly using mozilla.
Don’t fret boys, this guy is here to edjamacate us aboot da hockey!

Insufferable whiny crybaby, combined with a side of condescension. “Everyone who has played hockey....bla bla bla....”
Please sweep entitled f***s right out.

IMG_1004.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad