Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
1000008351.jpg

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Hey, congrats guys. Rangers fan here in peace. You guys have an absolute juggernaut of a team and I would not be surprised to see you guys become the next Tampa mini-dynasty squad. Literally everyone on the Rangers and Oilers board was/is screaming about how their top players are no show pieces of garbage but anyone with a brain knows they're not, you guys just shut em down like I've honestly never seen.

Enjoy the parade!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Hey, congrats guys. Rangers fan here in peace. You guys have an absolute juggernaut of a team and I would not be surprised to see you guys become the next Tampa mini-dynasty squad. Literally everyone on the Rangers and Oilers board was/is screaming about how their top players are no show pieces of garbage but anyone with a brain knows they're not, you guys just shut em down like I've honestly never seen.

Enjoy the parade!
Appreciate the kindness

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I never want to have that look like the Edmonton fans at the game, when the Panthers went up 4-1. Almost felt like they needed a hug, terrible. You don't want to see it, but you have to see it.

Reactions: MaWa and AD1066

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I never want to have that look like the Edmonton fans at the game, when the Panthers went up 4-1. Almost felt like they needed a hug, terrible. You don't want to see it, but you have to see it.

For all the shit we have heard over the years, and throughout these playoffs and Finals, I could care less. Even for someone like my uncle, who is a Rangers fan, I DO NOT care. I am a Panthers fan, and I have been ridiculed for most of my teams existence. I want a 9-1 beat down next game, to leave no doubt in their minds who the best team in this series is/was!

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
For all the shit we have heard over the years, and throughout these playoffs and Finals, I could care less. Even for someone like my uncle, who is a Rangers fan, I DO NOT care. I am a Panthers fan, and I have been ridiculed for most of my teams existence. I want a 9-1 beat down next game, to leave no doubt in their minds who the best team in this series is/was!
I`d rather have a 2-1 overtime win and Barkov scoring the deciding goal in Edmonton. McJesus and Draisaitl go scoreless and Oiler-shirts are thrown on the ice.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
This. Leave no doubt.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
What did you do (or say) lmao

Acted like an Oilers fan. When the mods realized that then, no, we can't have that. Buffoonish behavior is tolerated only from authentic knuckledraggers.

From the Oilers board game1 GDT:

"Oilers are going into this with the best PK, best powerplay, best player, second best player, best defenseman, best even-strength offence, top four playoff point-getters and the top playoff goal scorer. I know Florida is a good team but this whole, 'Oilers don't have a chance' narrative that's taking shape is nonsense. Oil in six."

"Don’t see how Florida’s D can stop McDrai"

"Panthers are a very good team, but I believe the Stars are better. If we can beat Dallas, we can beat the Panthers."

cope starts in game2:

"My series prediction is a Gentleman’s Sweep. Oilers in 5 after getting crushed in Game 1 allowing the prognosticators to think they can start shoveling dirt on our rotting corpse."

"They haven't played a team like us yet. We can skate with them, have a bigger team that isn't scared of intensity, and drive offense much better at 5v5 then they've seen. It's going to be a grind."

"I hope the team is ready to be fined for calling out the biased officiating."

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007

Enjoy the parade!
Thank you for your honest assessment, we try to tell people so hard, that the Panthers are structured to win the Cup, they are very disciplined and even when they are loosing within the game, they do not change their style.
And for the last time, they are not a dirty team, they just play hard gritty game designed to discourage the opposite team, it is just that simple.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad