Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Lego set #2 is done. #1 was snow white and the 7 dwarves.

This is number 2

View attachment 905900

#3 is underway

My wife and I actually decided to start a youtube/instagram/tiktok channel. We will start making content like shorts, "action shots" and reviews

Check it out and sub if you want to lol.

We are so 5 peating.

bro stop building these now. You need to save them for the season.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I admire your willingness to sacrifice your wallet for the rest of us. o7
If you read his post carefully though, he’s taken a lesson from Zito himself, he’s bought these obscure Lego sets nobody likes and is turning them into defensive studs, and his wife will create YouTube and TikTok sensations with videos of the Lego sets performing, and Gentle Man will henceforth be known as Million Dollar Man.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
It just still feels so unreal were the champs. Im not sure it's still not set in with me totally..
thats cause we didnt
Dumba scored on this empty netter and we never got out of the first round
zo1pigkkecwc1.png

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
how long was the line for this? i had to work really wanted to go...
It was fairly long, but the length honestly wasn’t the issue, it was that the line moved at an absolute snails pace. We got in line around 4:40 and we didn’t make our way to it until 6:40. There’s no reason why that should’ve taken 2hrs. It’d move a couple peoples worth and stop for 5min and then move slightly and stop again for 5min. The kicker was that they had us line up outside…as it was raining. Who thought that was a good idea? Why not line everyone in, oh idk, the concourse of the big arena? That made absolutely no sense, but hey we got through it and I got to grab the cup and gave it a nice smooch :)

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If you read his post carefully though, he’s taken a lesson from Zito himself, he’s bought these obscure Lego sets nobody likes and is turning them into defensive studs, and his wife will create YouTube and TikTok sensations with videos of the Lego sets performing, and Gentle Man will henceforth be known as Million Dollar Man.
W

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
It was fairly long, but the length honestly wasn’t the issue, it was that the line moved at an absolute snails pace. We got in line around 4:40 and we didn’t make our way to it until 6:40. There’s no reason why that should’ve taken 2hrs. It’d move a couple peoples worth and stop for 5min and then move slightly and stop again for 5min. The kicker was that they had us line up outside…as it was raining. Who thought that was a good idea? Why not line everyone in, oh idk, the concourse of the big arena? That made absolutely no sense, but hey we got through it and I got to grab the cup and gave it a nice smooch :)
Yeah I saw that people were complaining about not being allowed to use the bathroom while standing outside in the sun. I dont know how they botch these events every time.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Haha I have seen you around the arena, looked you dead in the face, spoke to you...no idea that was you LOL
That’s great :laugh: Now I’m curious who you are haha I’ve wondered for the longest time if I’ve bumped into people from HF and just never realized

i guess this video is the closest we’ll get to a documentary. Of course they don’t really make those anymore (I guess?) as soon as we win finally. Yet Vegas got one last season for some reason

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
That’s great :laugh: Now I’m curious who you are haha I’ve wondered for the longest time if I’ve bumped into people from HF and just never realized

i guess this video is the closest we’ll get to a documentary. Of course they don’t really make those anymore (I guess?) as soon as we win finally. Yet Vegas got one last season for some reason
You will get your doc when amazon launched their series. Tkachuk was one of the followed athletes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad