Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

whitefang

May 5, 2024
Iona, FL
jesse-puljujarvi-edmonton-oilers.gif

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I got my hat embroidered at Lids today. Can’t do Stanley cup champions due to copyright or trademark or whatever but hell, they don’t even allow cup champions. Figured that was vague enough, could be any cup but nope. So I went with 2024 champions
IMG_6359.jpeg

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I’ve rewatched the game at least 8 times so far. I’m sure others have watched it a lot more, but man does it feel good every time.

Ive watched the last couple of minutes hundreds of times already. how gassed the Oilers were, compared to how physically fit and mentally prepared the Panthers were, was so evident. Putting in the work in training camp and throughout the season really helped this team in the playoffs.

Loved that he took it all through Boston haha

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Ive watched the last couple of minutes hundreds of times already. how gassed the Oilers were, compared to how physically fit and mentally prepared the Panthers were, was so evident. Putting in the work in training camp and throughout the season really helped this team in the playoffs.

Loved that he took it all through Boston haha

Pretty incredible. None of us had any idea Paul friggin Maurice would be the guy to coach us to the Cup. I wasn’t sure about the hiring, but I loved that he was an experienced and hungry coach still.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I got my hat embroidered at Lids today. Can’t do Stanley cup champions due to copyright or trademark or whatever but hell, they don’t even allow cup champions. Figured that was vague enough, could be any cup but nope. So I went with 2024 champions
View attachment 900447
Looks way nicer than the people at the parade selling their bootleg "Florida champions" hats lol

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Opening night against the Broons. We get to lift our banner against them lulzzzzz this script just keeps writing itself and I’m here for it
Not to mention the divisional title we stole from them at the last second. I know only the Stanley cup banner will actively get raised but still.

Aside from the presidents’ trophy we swept the banner game this season. Division, Conference, and Stanley Cup Champions. Add another 3 up there!

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
The Hockey Guy is a good content creator. But a pet peeve of mine I have with him is every time he talks about Barkov, he goes on this little rant about how Barkov is not underrated. Like, we get it. You don't think Barkov is underrated. Talk about something else about him. Damn.

And on this list, he really screwed the pooch. What is his love for Eichel?

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
The Hockey Guy is a good content creator. But a pet peeve of mine I have with him is every time he talks about Barkov, he goes on this little rant about how Barkov is not underrated. Like, we get it. You don't think Barkov is underrated. Talk about something else about him. Damn.

And on this list, he really screwed the pooch. What is his love for Eichel?

The Hockey Guy has to be one of the worst hockey analyst out there…

The guy just reads EliteProspects pages to tell you if a player is good or not, and he makes you believe he is an expert because he has every team jerseys in his closet…

Stop listening to that moron who doesn’t watch hockey… Okay, except maybe the Canucks and Habs or Leafs, I can’t remember his Eastern team…

He’s as good as the guy who does Panthers stuff on YT… Which means terrible ! lool

Reactions: pantherbot

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
The Hockey Guy has to be one of the worst hockey analyst out there…

The guy just reads EliteProspects pages to tell you if a player is good or not, and he makes you believe he is an expert because he has every team jerseys in his closet…

Stop listening to that moron who doesn’t watch hockey… Okay, except maybe the Canucks and Habs or Leafs, I can’t remember his Eastern team…

He’s as good as the guy who does Panthers stuff on YT… Which means terrible ! lool
i wouldnt even say analyst, he just posts numbers a lot of times and not much analyzing, but hes generally nicely neutral.

But i like watching his vids, and even tho hes a bruins fan (pretty sure) he sticks up for bennett a lot

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad