Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
ngl im still kinda mad i saw more about the knights winning last year being blasted all across my social media than the panthers this year.
Id block stuff and it would come back, outside of the panthers page and maybe like 2 other random recommended pages thats it.

Hell even this years run my feed got overrun when boston won game 1, rangers won those 2 ot games, and then the 3 game stretch on the oilers

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
ngl im still kinda mad i saw more about the knights winning last year being blasted all across my social media than the panthers this year.
Id block stuff and it would come back, outside of the panthers page and maybe like 2 other random recommended pages thats it.

Hell even this years run my feed got overrun when boston won game 1, rangers won those 2 ot games, and then the 3 game stretch on the oilers
Absolutely true. NHL.com had zillions of articles on what the Vegas ass coaches did with the cup when it was their turn, also pointing out how the Panthers were humiliated in the finals.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

Watch the biggest goal in franchise history across multiple languages.

On replay, when Foegle drives the net and gets a flopper on Bob, who stops him? Barky. When Reino shoots and Swaggy pulls two D’s who’s hustled to collect any rebound? Barky.

Reactions: Great8Cam

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Hurt like hell but worth it. Made the sun red so it shows off better with my skin hue.

Attachments

• IMG_7528.jpeg
    IMG_7528.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 1

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Im getting my first tattoo if the doctors give me the ok

I want the cup in it and old logo. Just not sure which would be best

Reactions: JP Mick

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Hurt like hell but worth it. Made the sun red so it shows off better with my skin hue.
Come on man! Side of the leg is a breeze on the pain meter, at least it wasn't a 6 hour elbow session :laugh:

Love it, came out perfect, which artist worked on it? Very clean work, interested on checking the portfolio. I'm on number 11, American Traditional work on both legs and arms, I prefer individual pieces on my sleeves so next one for sure will be a Panther but not just a black Panther, it will be a traditional FL Panther now that we finally made it to the top.

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad