GDT: SCF | VII | "And This One Will Last a Lifetime" | Oilers @ Panthers | 6.24.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
None of the other games bothered me at all, in fact I almost forgot they were playing that day sometimes. This one is eliciting some nerves though.

Reactions: alanschu

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
Took the week off for a totally unrelated matter but this Monday of no work is going great so far.

I don't even know how to feel right now. I became a fan when Jason Arnott was the "next one". I watched "The Save" live on TV as a kid. I remember being crushed by 2006 as a young adult like it was yesterday. Then the years we shall never talk about. It is time boys!

Reactions: Biltmore and Ibanez

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
None of the other games bothered me at all, in fact I almost forgot they were playing that day sometimes. This one is eliciting some nerves though.
I’ll be taking an edible before the game tonight. I wish I was kidding

It’s 10 am and I’m already anxious as f***

Big night. We can all be proud of the team. Now let’s go win one more and cement this team in NHl history.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I’ll be taking an edible before the game tonight. I wish I was kidding

It’s 10 am and I’m already anxious as f***

Big night. We can all be proud of the team. Now let’s go win one more and cement this team in NHl history.
I'm thinking of getting a prescription.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Ibanez

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I want us to win so bad to destroy the lives of so many posters in here that will find the next year insufferable.

AND TRUST ME, WE WILL BE INSUFFERABLE
f*** yah we will!

But i like how a Leaf’s fan described their fear of Oilers fans if we win the Cup I read the other day: “they’re BRUTAL”

f*** yah we are!!

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Another one of those weird Oiler coincidences surrounding this game…

I just read today is the anniversary of the 2011 draft. Wouldn’t that be something to see come full circle for Nuge if they win tonight.
That’s amazing. f*** do I want this bad for Nuge and Connor. Could not have asked for better Oilers. Let’s get this f***in story finished!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Another one of those weird Oiler coincidences surrounding this game…

I just read today is the anniversary of the 2011 draft. Wouldn’t that be something to see come full circle for Nuge if they win tonight.
I don't even want to talk about it at the risk of jinxing it but if they win tonight, Nuge is the one that I think McDavid should hand the Cup off to first.
No player, maybe in Oiler history, has been through harder times than Nuge has been through. He's been a good soldier though all of it, never complained always played through it to the best of his ability, and now he has a chance to go from the absolute bottom to the absolute top so he's THE first one I'm thinking of if they pull it off tonight.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Maurice RN

Maurice.gif.gif

He’s got no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad