SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
A little surprised the Oilers didn’t stay on the ice to salute the fans. This was the last game of the season regardless of the outcome.

Anyway, pressure is all on the Panthers to not be possibly the biggest chokes in NHL history. Oilers have all the momentum. I’ll be honest, I thought this series was over in 5 at most after game 3. What an insane turn of events
Going to be one very heartbroken fanbase either way.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Man I feel like it's a broken record with them now. Everyone counted them out at the beginning of the year after their start, everyone counted them out when Dallas was up 2-0 in game 4 and now this....
I counted them out MANY times. I was wrong EVERY TIME!

VanOriginal

Jun 15, 2019
Wow congrats to the Oilers, unbelievable game for them. Never thought they would take this to 7. Probably the best game of the year from them. Game 7 gonna be fun, best of luck to both teams.

Reactions: G0AT

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
IMG_7312.gif

All I got to say about this game 7.

Reactions: Czechboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad