SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
If Florida loses to Edmonton I can no longer take that team seriously. Blow a 3-0 lead to one of the biggest jokes in the entire NHL, and sure they're on par to win a cup now, but I've said in the past the only way I'd take the Oilers seriously is if they are up one second from winning a Stanley Cup. If they do lose to Florida on Monday, which I do see happening, there's no way I'll ever take them serious again because they'd have choked in the worst way possible.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Huh? He said McDavid has been a beast and I said he wasn't tonight, that's all (maybe he meant this series and not tonight, if so then not a big deal).

Chill dude, not bitter at all lol.

He made some great plays and created space multiple times, you clearly didn't watch the game.

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Gonna say Florida will be the underdog in game 7 for the first time all series. We'll see how Edmonton handles the pressure of actually playing for the cup.
I would had said they still have an edge but they are playing like garbage! Everyone lost their skill

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
A little surprised the Oilers didn’t stay on the ice to salute the fans. This was the last game of the season regardless of the outcome.

Anyway, pressure is all on the Panthers to not be possibly the biggest chokes in NHL history. Oilers have all the momentum. I’ll be honest, I thought this series was over in 5 at most after game 3. What an insane turn of events

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
If Florida loses to Edmonton I can no longer take that team seriously. Blow a 3-0 lead to one of the biggest jokes in the entire NHL, and sure they're on par to win a cup now, but I've said in the past the only way I'd take the Oilers seriously is if they are up one second from winning a Stanley Cup. If they do lose to Florida on Monday, which I do see happening, there's no way I'll ever take them serious again because they'd have choked in the worst way possible.
your opinion is less than unimportant

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Googled it.. chatting with one of my fav international posters @jj cale

Czechoslovakia won the Worlds in 1985 (in Prague)
Edmonton won the Cup in 1985

This year

Czechs won the Worlds (in Prague)
Edmonton going to game 7

Rare air for the Czech loving Oiler fan!
That's it, I'm never cheering for the Czechs again 🤬🤬🤬🤬

/s

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
1719025372464.png

Apologize.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Gotta respect the Oilers. They got knocked down hard and they responded with pride, hunger and resilience. The Cats, when thrown at a wall, just lay down and die now.
Man I feel like it's a broken record with them now. Everyone counted them out at the beginning of the year after their start, everyone counted them out when Dallas was up 2-0 in game 4 and now this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad