GDT: SCF | V | "Big Game Hunting" | Oilers @ Panthers | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruisecity

May 24, 2024
Kulak is so good that they refuse to use him on the PK and have Broberg out there instead.
McDavid is so good that they refuse to use him on the PK and have Brown out there instead.

In other news, the ice is so completely f***ed up that generating scoring chances is harder. That's to our advantage now. If they bury on this PP it's huge.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Great first period. Stu stood tall when we needed him and our PK was huge once again. This PP to start the 2nd is critical as it's the only part of our game that has been sub par the last couple of games. Going up 2-0 and getting the PP going would be huge.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
My watching partner (partner's dad) is only talking negatively. Weird that I have to come to HFOIL for the positive energy!

Why aren't we boarding Panthers like they are doing 100% of the time?
1718758872184.jpeg

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Looked like they were playing b-ball with the way the damn puck was bouncing... FFS do better than that with the ice.
Maybe it works to our benefit. I’m suspicious of these f***s though. But we’ve got some players with elite hands, they might be able to handle the bad ice better

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Have to go hard with the puck battles. See some of our top forwards gliding .. No time for that crap..... And again more face-off wins. Good overall.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Some of the tinfoil hat fans here. LOL. Yeah they purposely ruin the ice to favour Florida. That and the Ref conspiracy is a little much.

• Haha
Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Makes that Brown goal even nicer in retrospect.. he controlled the puck well and made the moves to slip it past Bob... so many others have bobbled and screwed up scoring chances.

Reactions: dsi

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
These cheaters probably f***ed the ice on purpose. We could have generated more with good ice.

But the panthers got nothing going, no traction.
I think the bad ice is effecting both teams, Panthers had some pucks bounce on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad