SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
your team went down 3-0 enjoy this night bud
we will. Thank you for thinking of us.

I was 20 in 2006 and watched my team lose in 7. Win or loose, it doesn't affect your life much. We aren't on the ice, it's not an accomplishment for us. Enjoy the ride, you don't know when your team will be back in the finals. It's good advice to enjoy the night for every game.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
One thing the Oilers really have to fear is Paul Maurice.

The guy is such an accomplished playoff coach that he'll know exactly how to handle this humiliating blowout and get his boys back on track:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
just dont get nurse. the guy fires into crests game in game out but every so often rips one bar down.
I bloody love that movie! Top notch example!
both hands at his waist when facing the opponent. Stands almost completely still as opponent appears to prepare a strike.
"heh my feign well certainly catch him off guard."
but reaction time so slow that van damme can do a 180 wheel kick to your head.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
It was only a matter of time until the better team finally started having it show on the scoreboard. Unfortunately a reverse sweep is highly unlikely given how extremely rare it is, but wouldn't be surprised to see this go 6 or 7 games

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I mean, probably 90% of them are hurt but Drai is probably worse than most. No excuses but it does suck.
Yea. Draisaitl hampered in a major way. Too bad but he's gutsy.
Connor getting rag dolled while Hyman turtled was not a good look for the two Oilers

Reactions: Czechboy

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Since it’s the intermission, I need to say something about florida x canucks.

There is no way in hell is Florida team is more physical than Vancouver, I thought they were supposed to be a much more physically imposing team, but they are not that physical honestly, just more I don’t know, annoying to play against, like a bunch of weasels on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad