Erie Otters 2023-24 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
They have had goalie coaches before but they weren’t successful. I guess the hope here is a new voice will be the difference. Not a lot of experience as a coach but not zero either. Worth the shot, and I like his connection to Erie (born and raised). If successful, maybe he stays longer than most would and he’s more true to being “full-time” than some past guys in this position

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Misiak was officially sent back to Erie. Credit to Zin for reporting this months ago. I would imagine Molnar is the odd man out, but it will be interesting to see if they get anything in a trade, just release him, or try to even shop Misiak. I think it’s clear with the Sova move that they are planning to keep Misiak (maybe to justify taking him #1 overall last year, maybe hide ceiling?), but I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility of shopping him. If I were the GM, I would at least explore what the offers look like for both and evaluate the roster. Trading Misiak would open up an OA spot that could be huge later on. However, with the import/OA tag - Misiak probably has not much of a market

Reactions: dirty12 and Mata

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Misiak was officially sent back to Erie. Credit to Zin for reporting this months ago. I would imagine Molnar is the odd man out, but it will be interesting to see if they get anything in a trade, just release him, or try to even shop Misiak. I think it’s clear with the Sova move that they are planning to keep Misiak (maybe to justify taking him #1 overall last year, maybe hide ceiling?), but I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility of shopping him. If I were the GM, I would at least explore what the offers look like for both and evaluate the roster. Trading Misiak would open up an OA spot that could be huge later on. However, with the import/OA tag - Misiak probably has not much of a market
We’ll take one Molnar for cheap please

• Haha
Reactions: Mata and NOA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad