GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
Don't strangle Tkachuk. That's not allowed.
1718502253652.png

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
A comeback is probably possible but man Edmonton just keeps pressing and are buzzing, Panthers can't keep up with their speed. They need to actually have some puck possession and chances here to do anything.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Got to say, the Panthers don't look very shook despite the score.
I think this game is bad seed planted, but not sprouted.

Florida knows and likely Maurice reiterated as much that it's one game. It's not like if the Oilers score 10, they can reallocate those goals to previous and be up 3-1.

As someone mentioned before, if next game Edmonton scores a couple early and they're actually weak, then look out.

Elite prospects had Sarah Nurse as Darnell's cousin...

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Bennett literally had a similar hit in the same game where Foegele got thrown out.

Ekblad hit Foegele from behind in this game.

Granted the whole slamming thing was last playoff run.

Take them glasses off.
Wow, people really do see what they want to see. I wish you the best the rest of the playoffs.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Alright good lead, now who is the sacrificial lamb to take Bob out before he becomes good again? (joking obviously):sarcasm:

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
? Because it’s a fact? McDavid tied for the most points in a playoff run since the greatest player who ever lived, who has the high of the past 30 years.

Shoe-horn McDavid with Gretzky? The guy just handed out his 30th assist, something only Gretzky has done, and he’s just 1 away from tying the record, also done by Gretzky.

No one has to shoe horn him in because most things he’s doing have only been achieved by Gretzky and Lemieux.
Oh damn, he has multiple championships too?...

About time he pots on in the SCF, only took him to Game 4 on the brink of elimination.

But yeah, he is Gretzky.

Reactions: RedRocking

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
I called the Oil winning G3 and then losing in 5. I guess they had to win G4 instead. I re-watched all those goals and it looks nothing like the previous games. Seriously looks like Panthers are not even in this game...almost looks like it's on purpose....guess we'll see if that was just so they could win on home ice.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Great to see Oilers fans miraculously remembered their account passwords
Hilarious coming from the most fairweather fans in North American sports. Don't worry, the Canucks will go back to being irrelevant again next year and you'll be hiding like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad