GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking The Cow

Nov 5, 2023
Sunny Green Pasture
Pizzas pizzas pizzas pizzas
200.webp

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Oilers deserve a lot of credit.

They did not just give up.

Great game so far. I really think this ends of 4-1 or 5-1 EDM

Just too good of a team

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
The Oilers have played the right way, with a defense first system for most of the playoffs. The Panthers have just done a better job executing their system and putting the Oilers on their heels.

I don't think Oilers have played wrong, they're just simply bad team. I said when Rangers series was 2-2 and going to 3rd this is it the cup is decided moment right here and I was right

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It should be more than 2, but the guy wasn't intentionally trying to knee him, so there should be a way for no game misconduct and more than 2 IMHO
It was a good call and quite frankly Bennett and Luosterainen were heavily selling the contact like they were injured but get up awfully quick after the refs decide

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I think it was over when we hit two posts and they scored the shorty. You score you take the legs out then and there.

Gentlemens sweep it is
If a the oilers can score 3 goals in a period against Bobrovsky the Panthers can score 3 goals in 2 periods against Stuart Skinner.

Giving up after 1 period is softer than baby shit.

Reactions: c9gunner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad