GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Solid period for Edmonton. Florida is still having a lot of success with the forecheck, and Nurse and Ceci are both just blindly throwing the puck up the boards hoping for a miracle. There is a lot more open ice for Edmonton when Florida is trailing though, should be plenty of more chances.

Reactions: T-Funk

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

That's great news but here is my concern:

1718500307458.png

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
Paul Maurice has been an NHL coach for almost 30 years. Minus the lockout and a couple of years in between. This is as close as he has ever been to winning the SC. He better have his team ready in the 2nd.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
They play the most dishonest hockey I’ve ever seen, all rush offense and get dominated most the game. Makes me sick. They don’t play the right way
The Oilers have played the right way, with a defense first system for most of the playoffs. The Panthers have just done a better job executing their system and putting the Oilers on their heels.

• Wow
Reactions: EdJovanovski

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
They play the most dishonest hockey I’ve ever seen, all rush offense and get dominated most the game. Makes me sick. They don’t play the right way

lol... how many of their games have you watched the last few years?

They were like that in 2019, but they're a good possession team now. They often outshoot the opposition and they're a pretty good cycle team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad