GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Game 4 prediction: Panthers lose on purpose to give themselves chance to celebrate at home.

As fan, who has been fortunate enough to witnessed favorite team skate "Cup' at home -vs- away. Skating at home is more memorable experience. The awesome vibes Lightning had when skating around home rink was priceless. Whole house was so happy for Lightning's players/coaches/home fans (Especially older ones). Enjoy these moments & memories Florida fans!!!! Even though our house wanted McDavid to get "Cup". I'm also finding it really cool watching instate brothers reach NHL mountain top. We're happy for deserving Panthers players (Like Bob and Barkov). But.... Not all Florida players are cool, every NHL team has this sprinkled within somewhere. So...... there's not to many great reasons to why every Panther should go down too. Panthers lose game 4 tonight, then win game 5 @ home.

Wish all sport fans could experience an insane season. Shoot, that might even be one of my Ginnie in-the-lamp wishes, to tell ya the truth. Sure it's just a game, but sports sure can make someone forget problems, pain, etc. Sports holds lots of power this way, so it's more than just a game for some folks. One quick example: An older neighbor, who was fan of Florida Gators, was very sick. This neighbor witnessed Florida Gators win Football and Basketball titles around 2006-2008, and from those experiences. Things changed! Before Gators went on title tear, neighbor was sick, in & out of hospital, losing hope daily. All of us barely saw our neighbor not completely miserable.. But once Gators started having success each week, looked to be legit, and then finally won a title. This very sick person changed 100-fold!! They died a few years after Gators title runs, but I believe witnessing Gators winning, helped as much as something could for situation. So, this is part of my reasoning to why I strongly wish everyone could experience favorite team winning championship...... :)

Now if OIlers pull of impossible, their fans will get crazy memories and so will the rest of us!!!!!
I sincerely hope you don't believe a team would deliberately lose a SCF game. I mean... seriously....

• Haha
Reactions: nucks88 and dhfa

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Florida has just downright been the better team this series by a country mile. Hopefully they can close this series out tonight.

I fully expect some orderly parking tonight should Edmonton be swept.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
All that is left is to see if I'll be right on my series prediction, but I need oilers to win two games for that to happen.... which I still think is in the realm of possibility.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Florida has just downright been the better team this series by a country mile. Hopefully they can close this series out tonight.

I fully expect some orderly parking tonight should Edmonton be swept.

By orderly parking, are you referring to fire?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Game 4 prediction: Panthers lose on purpose to give themselves chance to celebrate at home.
The last 10 minutes of Game 3 might dissuade them from doing that. They saw how the Oilers gained confidence from getting one back, then got another and almost tied the game. They probably don't want that to happen in the series.

Reactions: Ratsreign

archangel2

May 19, 2019
1718484418408.png

Reactions: BigEezyE22

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Oilers could easily have scored 0 goals in this series. All 4 of their goals have been complete fluke goals.

Hope Bob shuts the door tonight. Hit them with another shutout.
They also could have scored like 10 if Bobrovski wasn’t playing this incredible.

Either way, Florida has been quite clearly the better team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad