GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Ok maybe a peek. Comeback theme.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 1

cruisecity

May 24, 2024
When we want to talk about incredible speakers and leaders, Paul Maurice jumps out. Been around forever but it's hard to believe this guy hasn't won a bunch of Cups.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
As much as I’ve been thinking about the off season, this is not over until it’s over. Oilers play well when they face elimination, win one or two and Florida might start panicking.

4 wins, they can do it. They just can’t give up, it’s not over until that final buzzer.

But most of all, don’t let these f***ers dance around with the Cup in our building. Pissed me off when Tampa Bay won in our building and we weren’t even a part of that series.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
750 buck tickets on sale if anybody wants them. Several sets under 800bucks for game 4. This is 600bucks under what they were just days ago.

Still about 10X what I would pay.

But hey. You get to see a SC final and your team either wins the game or you see a shiny cup awarded.

Perhaps strangely tickets to game 6 still higher than they oughta be. Just spend thousands per ticket and if the game isn't played get your money refunded whenever they feel like it.
I like to think someone paid 2000 for those tickets they're now trying to offload. Serves them right for being leeches.

Reactions: 2for1PizzaPastuh

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
750 buck tickets on sale if anybody wants them. Several sets under 800bucks for game 4. This is 600bucks under what they were just days ago.

But hey. You get to see a SC final and your team either wins the game or you see a shiny cup awarded.

Perhaps strangely tickets to game 6 still higher than they oughta be. Just spend thousands per ticket and if the game isn't played get your money refunded whenever they feel like it.
I got free tickets to tonight’s game. My friend doesn’t want to see Florida lift the Cup in Edmonton so he gave them away.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012

When they talk about the cap rising to $100M my first thought is where is this money going to come from? Then I remember some buddies back in the 1990's who were broke but actually borrowed money from the bank to buy Oiler season tickets. The bottom line is that people will pay big bucks for live events even if they can't really afford it.

No matter what happens tonight. I hope the crowd gives the team a great send off.
Me too. The players have had a great season and a very memorable one.

And now you get to watch the Oilers win 5-1
Sweet.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
When they talk about the cap rising to $100M my first thought is where is this money going to come from? Then I remember some buddies back in the 1990's who were broke but actually borrowed money from the bank to buy Oiler season tickets. The bottom line is that people will pay big bucks for live events even if they can't really afford it.

Me too. The players have had a great season and a very memorable one.

Sweet.
Agreed. They deserve love from the city and crowd regardless of how this all ends.

Reactions: dssource

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Right?

Forward and defense players are being changed every game because they aren’t making a difference, but the .890 goaltender gets a pass.

He needs to be the better of the 2 goalies in the series from here on out. If not, winning one or four is just a dream.
I thought there was a very real chance that Picard would start tonight but you are right...wishful thinking.

Just need to win one game. It starts from there. Still believe in the boys.
Me too--let's get 'er done.

Reactions: brentashton

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Hopefully Knob mixes up the lines. Giving Draisaitl the left over wingers is killing the second line. Blender time for game 4.

McLeod-Mcdavid-Hyman
RNH-Draisaitl-Brown
Janmatk-Henrique-Holloway
Foegele-Carrick-Gagner
If the grifter Corey Perry plays over Gagner then Knobloch has lost the plot in this series worse than I thought.

Reactions: McDrai

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I'm fully onboard, going to blow these f***ers out of the building tonight, going to Florida and grabbing game 5 then coming back and blowing them out of the building again! f*** it, who cares nothing to lose just beat the piss out of this team! Mr Positive Elmeroil here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad