SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Calling it now. Edmonton will get gifted exactly one power play. Florida will get none.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I'm shocked Kris hasn't loaded up the top line and rolled them for 12 mins a period yet. He will likely do it in the 3rd. Don't expect to see McDavid leave the ice at all.

Reactions: Turin

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
This is so silly lol

Obviously the country of Canada isn't cheering for either team.

I can tell you my friends and family (Habs and Leafs fans) are all cheering for the Oilers.

I can also tell you driving around today in small town coastal BC I saw two unrelated kids with Oilers jerseys.

It's a troll account, don't fall for the trap.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I'm shocked Kris hasn't loaded up the top line and rolled them for 12 mins a period yet. He will likely do it in the 3rd. Don't expect to see McDavid leave the ice at all.
What happens if this game goes to overtime? Can't play 12 mins a period forever.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
"Woman sexually assaulted in Central Park. After the game"
Then the news host smiles

Who was that piece of shit?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Been a very even game, imo. Cats need to go for that 3rd goal and not turtle. Unless they go ninja turtle and go for the kill, then they are good. Expect to see a lot of McDavid now.

Reactions: HockeyVirus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad