SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Dude I'm no fan of his and yeah I'm rooting for Florida but the guy straight up just lost his balance and wiped out into the Oiler. There's no way that was accidentally on purpose. I grew up watching Corey Perry in his prime. This wasn't that.
Florida deserved a call or two in the first period and they didn't called, Erod ran Skinner just before the Tkachuk call. It all evens out in the end.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Dude I'm no fan of his and yeah I'm rooting for Florida but the guy straight up just lost his balance and wiped out into the Oiler. There's no way that was accidentally on purpose. I grew up watching Corey Perry in his prime. This wasn't that.
Thats still a penalty, you really think he isn't capable of "falling" into him on purpose, he does this stuff constantly always "falling"

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
So what part of his body slid into the other player to be a trip, its a trip. It's also thathuck, dudes a knucle head, we know what he does

In order for it to be a trip

1. He would have to extend a body part or stick to trip (didn’t happen)
2. You believe he intentionally fell down with the express goal of tripping the Oiler

Indefensible penalty

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Draisaitl being injured makes this power play go cold. You can see just how important he is. McDavid and Bouchard by themselves can't do much either.
Still, need to shoot more often imo.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015

1. He could have to extend a body part or stick to trip (didn’t happen)
2. You believe he intentionally fell down with the express goal of tripping the Oiler

Indefensible penalty
Of course I believe he did it on purpose.... Look who the player is, tell me that if any player would do that, it wouldn't be him?////

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

1. He would have to extend a body part or stick to trip (didn’t happen)

Indefensible penalty

It has nothing to do with the play. They missed a slash and have to even out the penalty calls. They were looking for anything

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
if Oilers win that ref finding his way into Conn Smythe convo with yet another McDavid no show lol

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Thats still a penalty, you really think he isn't capable of "falling" into him on purpose, he does this stuff constantly always "falling"
Tripping penalty has nothing to do with anyone did it on purpose anyway he stuck his feet out at the last second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad