GDT: SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

When will the puck drop?

• 8:15 ET

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 8:16 ET

• 8:17 ET

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 8:18 ET

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 8:19 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:20 ET

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 8:21 ET

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 8:22 ET

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 8:23 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:24 ET

• 8:25 ET

• 8:26 ET

• 8:27 ET

• 8:28 ET

• 8:29 ET

• 8:30 ET

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Happened in last years finals as well. He was great and then the finals hit and he imploded. Florida still has 2 games to win and of course skinner on the other side could have the worst time to have a bad game but edm aren’t rolling over. Credit to them. They have made this interesting.

Floridas D have been letting Bob down the last two games. Their tight D found in the first 3 games was completely thrown out the window tonight.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Can the Panthers recover mentally? They got smoked for the first half of this game after taking an absolute beating, clawed their way back only to have McDavid go god mode and take it away from them

What else can they even do?

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Can the Panthers recover mentally? They got smoked for the first half of this game after taking an absolute beating, clawed their way back only to have McDavid go god mode and take it away from them

I think the way they tilted the ice in the second half of the game will give them a boost.

Oilers need to find a solution for whatever it was the Panthers were doing on the forecheck.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
I think the way they tilted the ice in the second half of the game will give them a boost.

Oilers need to find a solution for whatever it was the Panthers were doing on the forecheck.
Oilers were clearly playing to protect their lead in the end, which somehow worked out for them

They really sat back and I was sure it was gonna cost them

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
McDavid breaking Gretzky’s point record and Edmonton winning the Cup after being down 3-0 are both possible now… could you imagine?

Reactions: Drumman44

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
This game reminds me of game 5 against Dallas where the Oilers played a very similar composed game. That is the Oilers game FLA fans should of been aware of, they can slow it down, be opportunistic, and bunker down if needed.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Florida seems to be dealing with fatigue and injuries which should be expected with their style. I know they still capable of a push like the 3rd but you can’t play like that all game as you’ll run of gas quickly. It has definitely caught up to Edmonton as well but the big difference is Mcdavid is playing like someone that won’t be denied.

I see this going down to the wire and probably comes down to which team has the most gas and will left to use. Right now the Oilers are leading in that but a lot can still change.

Lannes

May 5, 2024
Happened in last years finals as well. He was great and then the finals hit and he imploded. Florida still has 2 games to win and of course skinner on the other side could have the worst time to have a bad game but edm aren’t rolling over. Credit to them. They have made this interesting.

I wonder if Bob's age becomes an issue in a longer series. He's 35, lot of mileage, and now he's doing his 2nd long playoff run in as many years.

I dunno, he could just as easily get a shutout on Friday tho!

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
hope you got that alone.
2 X 4 pts game down 3-0.... is currently at 38 points... with an average team.
That guy is why Oilers are still alive, and are playing game 6.
Not sure what any of this has to do with what I said.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Florida started to turn the game around. Gotta take that into Game 6 or this will happen

IMG_9842.jpeg

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Quite pathetic reffing in the 3rd there

calling thachuk for embellishment and then not calling a dive on the oilers for the same giving oilers PP; and hell not even calling too many men penalty on the oilers; forget about giveing oilers all the PPs

it really ruins watching the game as a neutral fan. At least f***ing call it even ffs
Im telling you Benett crawling around on the ice wrecked any good will for the panthers. They've been called twice for embellishment since that.

Lannes

May 5, 2024

Tkachuk saw this before in Calgary. He's gotta have 97-induced PTSD at this point.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad