SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Also, you’re welcome from my isles. Trading the draft pick the was used on Brandstom who was used to get Mark Stone.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Meantime on the strip ...

5cLanXE.gif

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Vegas is clearly better and probably would have won but I really think this series would have been a lot more closer if the Canes series wasn’t a sweep.

Teams coming off a sweep and a lot of rest just have a terrible record in the next series. Especially when Bob was scorching hot, he probably would have preferred to play the next day.

Florida got cold no doubt

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Congrats Vegas. You were better than my Oil and a deserved champ!

Congrats to you too Florida. Tkachuk and your crew played awesome. Radko memes for life too!

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Personal opinion. Wonder if Florida now gets the same vitriol about there playoff run that the habs got on there’s.
The Western Conference almosts and certain original six fans are already doing it, no worries. They gotta have something to believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad