SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
But not Hill for punching him, or the VGK player who ripped his helmet off from behind, or the other VGK player who tackled him from behind
Yeah when Eddie was saying the refs better let the next one go for Vegas I was like ehhh they already let them get away with mauling Gudas. Would have been fine with unsportsmanlike on gudas and a rough on Vegas but the refs wanna let it go and escalate I guess.

Reactions: Summer Rose

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
???

Neutral fan, no hate for either team.

Sounds like Dallas hate for Vegas, lol.
No, don't particularly like the way games involving Vegas have been officiated all PO, but don't hate them. But Pejorative Slur doing pbp is crying how a snow shower during play should have been a penalty.
Vegas literally got away with tripping, what looked like and elbow, and a few others that were more egregious than a snow shower during play

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I was thinking the reverse. Vegas going down 0-1 always settles them down and wakes them up, but if they go up they are likely to turtle and try to ride a 1-0 lead the rest of the game.
Except both times Vegas scored first, they went on to go up 3-0 in one game and 4-0 in another, lol.

Florida needs the first and the score needs to be low for the Cats to have any chance.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
You know, it's almost like a perfect start for this franchise if you think about it.

Year one, build the hype. Get to the finals (out of nowhere), get your fan base excited, but don't win but get your fans a taste of the cup. I think had they won, it wouldn't have been as good long-term.

Fast forward a few years to today, and now they're on the verge of hoisting it, which will cement the team's legacy.

Just imagine had this happened to the Coyotes and just where that franchise (and fan base) would be today had they had the same early success as the Golden Knights have.

If they had changed the rules back then, then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad