SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
One win to go, but until we have that win the job is not done...

It's time to pull out all the stops to earn victory.

@HanSolo has been tied up at home, to prevent him jinxing the team by attending,

The golf course and mini putts have been buried in the desert to keep the team focused on task at hand.

I have replaced the hype up music in Floridas locker room with covers sung by me, to rob them of any spirit they have left

But most importantly, and it worked for the caps, it has already been foretold...

DeIt0k6WAAEXgvJ

1500x500

:panthers :vegas
Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights
13th June, 2023 | 5:00PM PT
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Line ups courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:panthers
FLA-F.jpg

FLA-D.jpg

FLA-G.jpg

holycowe

Aug 29, 2020
Its so clear that some can’t accept the reality that the Florida are playing like absolute catpoop this round. Zero PP, led a few min entire series...
This ain't UFC, just focus on playing some good hockey and you might win.
And the salty fans blame it on the refs, the big boss. Really?

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Seems like Bob having himself a game is the most probable of scenarios should we end up winning somehow.

All of our lines have been shutdown offensively to some extent, in large part due to the Vegas defense doing an excellent job blocking shots and barely giving us any room for good scoring chances. I don't really see this changing anytime soon, especially since missing a player or two has exposed our depth, and with Tkachuk playing injured.

I also don't see us suddenly being more disciplined, we've been top 3-5 in PIM since the start of the season and that won't change overnight.

So yeah, I've made peace with us likely losing. At this point im just hoping for a good effort if this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad