SCF GAME 5 - 8:00 PM - St. Louis (2) @ BRUINS (2) - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeSince86

Apr 21, 2015
As a Blues fan, having Chara in the lineup makes me nervous. Not because of his play, but because of the warrior message that sends to the rest of that locker room. They're going to be fired up.

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
Blues will play physical no matter what. Only way this team gets to their A game. If these two can’t take a hit they shouldn’t be on the ice. I don’t think it’s in the Bruins best interest to try to match with physical play cause I don’t think they can. Should focus on skill and creating open spaces with speed more, those play more to their strengths. Let’s Go Blues!
Everybody plays with injuries in the playoffs. Not everybody deliberately targets injured players in a way intended to exacerbate their injury. Only psychos do that. You know the type pretty well I'm sure.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Everybody plays with injuries in the playoffs. Not everybody deliberately targets injured players in a way intended to exacerbate their injury. Only psychos do that. You know the type pretty well I'm sure.
I gotta admit. You managed to take a baseless statement you made and weaponize it against someone else. Not bad.

Reactions: HipsCzech

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
It's pretty hot and sweaty in Boston tonight. Ice might be pretty bad.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

Probably not great news that Grzelcyk is feeling worse than someone three days removed from a broken jaw who can’t open his mouth to speak. But looks like chara is in. 7 D probably the right call.

68Blues

May 11, 2019
As a Blues fan, having Chara in the lineup makes me nervous. Not because of his play, but because of the warrior message that sends to the rest of that locker room. They're going to be fired up.
It doesn't make me nervous in the least. I think it's a huge mistake for the Bruins, and it will cost them.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
How can u not love hockey players.. A guy with a wired shut jaw playing in a physical sport... So much respect towards big Z

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC

Probably not great news that Grzelcyk is feeling worse than someone three days removed from a broken jaw who can’t open his mouth to speak. But looks like chara is in. 7 D probably the right call.

How much worse can a jaw injury get? Obviously it's very painful but I can't imagine he's in much danger of making it worse. If Grzelcyk isn't 100% and gets his head knocked around again, it could cause brain trauma, much more serious. Right call by the Bruins.

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
How much worse can a jaw injury get? Obviously it's very painful but I can't imagine he's in much danger of making it worse. If Grzelcyk isn't 100% and gets his head knocked around again, it could cause brain trauma, much more serious. Right call by the Bruins.
Unless it’s in pieces with torn nerves and bone pieces sticking through the skin, it can get much worse. Trust me, I’ve been there.

Reactions: Nathaniel Lauharn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad