SCF GAME 5 - 8:00 PM - St. Louis (2) @ BRUINS (2) - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Could be an interesting game if one or both of Gryz and Chara play. I’d expect if they do and get hit hard, there will be a quick response and it might get dirty. Not saying that should or shouldn’t happen, but logically it would be expected.

I assume the NHL is considering same thing and I’d expect at least at the start they’ll instruct refs to keep a very tight reign on things.

Translation? Possibility of refs being high profile. Translation of that? HF Boards GDT could be a s**t show.
Seems reasonable...and favouring the Bruins...

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
GlaringCoordinatedAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o3dlpceYdQ1u2ragso3_r1_500.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_m3vqeoWojF1rq3i3ro6_400.gif

8nIF.gif

tumblr_m3vqmjnRii1rq3i3ro1_400.gif

tumblr_m3vqmjnRii1rq3i3ro4_250.gif

tumblr_m3vqmjnRii1rq3i3ro3_250.gif

tumblr_m3vqmjnRii1rq3i3ro6_250.gif

tumblr_m3vqmjnRii1rq3i3ro5_400.gif

tenor.gif

tJrMOU5.gif

Let's Go Blues!!!!
LOL...tempted to give that a "like"...but on principle of course I won't...

...ah what the heck...

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Could be an interesting game if one or both of Gryz and Chara play. I’d expect if they do and get hit hard, there will be a quick response and it might get dirty. Not saying that should or shouldn’t happen, but logically it would be expected.

I assume the NHL is considering same thing and I’d expect at least at the start they’ll instruct refs to keep a very tight reign on things.

Translation? Possibility of refs being high profile. Translation of that? HF Boards GDT could be a s**t show.

Blues will play physical no matter what. Only way this team gets to their A game. If these two can’t take a hit they shouldn’t be on the ice. I don’t think it’s in the Bruins best interest to try to match with physical play cause I don’t think they can. Should focus on skill and creating open spaces with speed more, those play more to their strengths. Let’s Go Blues!

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Schwartz has two 5 v 5 points, both first assists.

Bozak has 1 5 v 5 point and 2 overall. Maroon has zero. Maroon/Bozak comprise our third line.

During 5v5 play, our top 6 has 12 points. Yours has 0.

So what? Bruins 3rd and 4th line has carried the load thus far

Dont worry Bruins 1st line wont disappoint you

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
So what? Bruins 3rd and 4th line has carried the load thus far

Dont worry Bruins 1st line wont disappoint you
Yup. The problem with relying on that is that during 5v5 play, the Bruins lower lines have had a negative Corsi, the only exception being Heinen who's exactly 50/50
so chara is playing, or?
Seems like yes but we won't know for sure until puck drop

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Blues will play physical no matter what. Only way this team gets to their A game. If these two can’t take a hit they shouldn’t be on the ice. I don’t think it’s in the Bruins best interest to try to match with physical play cause I don’t think they can. Should focus on skill and creating open spaces with speed more, those play more to their strengths. Let’s Go Blues!
We shall see. I’m not saying anything about whether Blues should play physical or not, I expect they will. I’m also not saying anyone who plays shouldn’t be subject to normal physical play.

I’m just saying it’s been a charged series already and I expect NHL and refs to be focused on keeping a lid on things. I also expect them to call the game very tight for fear of things getting overly hot.

Accordingly I expect HF Boards to be very charged tonight.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad