SCF Game 1: Matthew Tkachuk Friendship Tour: Coming soon to an arena near you!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
Canucks tried.

I've always said - those who said sweep (for either side) are delusional. This series will be very close. So far it's not that close but the series will have swings.

Close until the team keep pushing wears out, will take five games at least maybe six

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Won't happen. Basketball is heavily saturated in American pop-media, no one gives a f*** about hockey. Just be happy we fans can share this incredible sport.
Yeah, that’s fair enough, still, though, such an amazing sport man

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
I don’t understand. Oilers fans were talking ALL this shit, but they’re getting rekt. The math doesn’t add up.
I wouldn’t say they’re getting « rekt ». I would argue the score flatters Florida. Honestly as an Oilers fan, even if they lose this game, I still feel pretty good about their chances in this series considering the way they’re playing.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
Dunno, pretty disappointed in Panthers so far. Weren't they always the team that would dominate in chances and shot attempts? This first game might well be their win but if this is how it's going to be, Oilers will probably win by game 6.

you mixing them to canes maybe

Reactions: luiginb

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
You’re kidding, right? I’m not sure I’ve ever see a worse take on these boards. I’ll ask again…do you know who Bergeron is?

You asked if Bergeron was a “perennial 100 point player who also won Selkes.” He’s won f***ing six of them. The MOST OF ALL TIME. Barkov, like Bergeron, has never hit 100 points. How can he be “perennial” when it’s never been done? All Bergeron has done is win a Cup, six Selkes, average .80 PPG while centering one of the most lethal lines in recent years and shut down the world’s top players for Canada at the Olympics.

Most knowledge fans consider him the best two-way forward to ever play the game which, you know, is why he’s won six Selkes. Quit while you’re ahead. You’re embarrassing yourself.
I said perennial ppg-100 point player, as in Barkov's points pace the last 7 seasons. I no where questioned how many Selkes Bergeron has won. Who gives a f*** about the vague-as-shit reputation trophy? You're willfully ignoring and omitting because the extent of your hockey knowledge is whatever TSN circle jerk you're watching. Log off.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Bob's play is cyclic
IMG_2873.gif

reino

Jul 20, 2019
I don't like how Fla plays at all. Without Bob this would have been blow out. Very hard to beat EDM in 7 game series if the keep playing like this

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad