SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
“Rooting” for Edmonton for reasons already explained. I’ll say oilers in 7 to break the cup curse.

• Love
Reactions: Mez

Lannes

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
May 5, 2024
They beat the Kings. Kings have two ex-Flames: Cam Talbot, David Rittich.

Then they beat the Canucks. Canucks have two ex-Flames: Lindholm and Zadorov.

Then they beat the Stars. Stars have one ex-Flame: Chris Tanev.

Florida has two ex-Flames: Tkachuk and Bennett. . .

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Any team in seven and I'll be happy. I'm fine with either team winning, although I have a preference for Edmonton, McDavid deserves to be a Stanley Cup champion.

Reactions: David71

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
I'm curious as to what the attendance split will be for the games in Florida lol.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I wonder if those Canadiens/Leafs fans in south Florida all pull for the Panthers in this series

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019
A lot of this probably comes down to which Skinner shows up. The guy who closed out the Stars series or the one from earlier in the playoffs.

I still think Bob has meltdown potential as well.

Reactions: Sentinel and BTO

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Have to wonder if FLA dials back some of its rough stuff in fear of putting EDM on the PP. Playing on the edge is a big part of their game. How the refs call the series could have a pretty big influence on things. A tightly called series will favor EDM for sure.

Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
It'll be funny to see the Edmonton defense (especially Nurse) try to contain the Panthers relentless grind.

Panthers in 6.
It will be. Fla is scary. But edm also has a lights out pk and pp and special teams is huge in the playoffs so hopefully they make it interesting. Just for the sport.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
As a Ranger fan whose team was just mugged in a back alley (zibanejad still missing please contact if seen), I’ve never seen a forecheck like the panthers in my life time. I don’t think Edmonton is ready to get into how deep the panthers go into the trenches with playing on the edge and the craziest amount of interference I’ve seen

But hey hope I’m wrong, once again please contact if zibanass is seen. Panarin has to shave his pubes at this point to get rid of the demons

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
mcdavid winning it would be awesome to cement his legacy in edmonton. panthers are good and deep up and down the lineup with the better goalie. but edmonton playing shutdown D and pk doing well should be fine.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Oilers in 7. Florida team is scary, their forecheck is the best in the league and Oilers defence has some weak links that will struggle with that. McDavid will never be shut down but the match up between him and the best two-way player in the game in Barkov is intriguing. The Oilers PP will be lethal every time they get a chance.

Objectively I see Panthers as slight favourites, but Edmonton is definitely capable of winning this one. Should be a great series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad