SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Time to see how bad McDavid wants the cup... the team isn't even playoffs worthy without him carrying them game after game.
up hill battle. Not a single other oiler looks dangerous this game. Panthers literally just have to focus on mcdavid.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Edmonton might be putting in The best overall game in a 7shot effort ever

I agree actually. Shots aside, when McDavid and Hyman were flying around at numerous times in Florida's end you just felt any opening and it was in the net. So the shot count is a little deceiving.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
IMO he is Still the best Oilers and the most dangerous player on the ice.
But I can see what you say
He is the most dangerous player on the Oilers side but that’s not saying nothing. Again. Not a single quality/high danger chances from the entire team.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Florida is the better team this game.A lot of their chances have been missed though and the others Skinner was there. The game being tied going to the 3rd isn’t the worst for the Oilers. Just gives them more time to tilt the ice.

Reactions: Banjo Cat

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Of everyone in the league, why Matthews?

Yeah I know right?

The best goal scorer playing with the best defensive Center and with the best player in the league.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad