SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I am watching. McDavid has nothing going outside of the powerplay and even then. He looks slow and he is going thru the motions.
This is a good defensive game by Edmonton but their offense is non existent. 2 periods in and they have, maybe one good chance, if I’m being nice?
Mcdavid’s created quite a few chances. Want to say he should shoot the puck more? Sure. But he’s definitely not invisible. And without him this game isn’t tied.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Looks like Ekholm spent yesterday on a sunny beach.. the man is red viking

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I am watching. McDavid has nothing going outside of the powerplay and even then. He looks slow and he is going thru the motions.
This is a good defensive game by Edmonton but their offense is non existent. 2 periods in and they have, maybe one good chance, if I’m being nice?
you can check my post history and I’ve been ragging on their offense all night but that’s bullshit

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I’ve never seen a playoffs where every game in every series has huge shot discrepancies and it seems random which teams are outshooting who.

Canucks PDO shenanigans rubbed off on Edmonton in a weird way probably. Who knows. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad