SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
This may as well be a thread about politics.

Half of you people aren't even trying to be objective.
Your point? It is a Stanley Cup final message board. There is no objective at this point. Either you are rooting for a team or hate a team...

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Make up calls don't exist anymore for either side, its more "Hey I messed up my last call, I need to make another dumb call against either team"

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
and I thought the Flames had a dumpster fire of a powerplay, this shit makes our PP look generationally great.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Taking the dog for a run. Tune back in the third.
Hopefully the refs will have settled down

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I'm ok with that, thems the breaks. Just (on the ESPN coverage at least) they made is sound like it was right because it was on the blue line, and then I thought I misunderstood a rule we see all the time on PPs my entire life and got confused.

I honestly don't know. I would have thought it would have to clear the blueline but as you say, dems da breaks.

Reactions: Bocephus86

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Oilers PK has made some teams look bad but Florida is by far the suckiest powerplay they have faced

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
I wonder how many times announcers are gonna mention how many penalties Oilers have killed in a row. Has to bite them at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad