SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Say what?
Bob was one of the best goalies in the NHL year with a workload of 58 games, second only to Vezina winner Helly in games played.
Glad you like him. I dont. Find him overrated and a product of the system. Goalies don't get better at 35. This is a product of FL D. But like assholes, we all have opinions

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I literally don’t know the rule on this. Even if i did, it’s so f***ing close that no matter what they called I wouldn’t fault them for it

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Kudos to him for making a name for himself in the East as a 100 point guy but the evidence against him by now is overwhelming. The guy just doesn’t have what it takes against the West in the playoffs.

Avs, Stars x2, Jets, Oilers x2. Largely crap against all of them
He was pretty invisible for a lot of last year's playoffs as well, but was super opportunistic. Credit for cashing in when he had the chances, but he was a lot worse than his counting stats in last playoffs might suggest.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
That should be reviewable. I've watched some go pro games of the AHL from a Refs perspective and they can't see everything. Game moves so quick. Review it and get the call right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad