Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I mean the stats don't lie.

High danger chances were 71% to 29% in the Leafs favour.

But sure you beat the Leafs. Congrats on your biggest accomplishment of the season.
Well the goalies part of the team. Markstrom was the best player for either team tonight along with probably Edler.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Flames D generate offense

That's why they're hyped up on fancy stats. Possession doesn't mean they are elite defensively

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Is this really a game you want to brag about?
I find this comment very odd. Edmonton played a great game overall and limited Calgary to very little while having 6 breakaways (only scored on 1), 4 posts, a goal called back and somehow only had 2 powerplays to the Flames 6 despite controlling play for most of the night, and still managed 7 goals. The flurry of goals against was hardly anything I'd be ashamed of as a fan, if anything it was enlightening that Brossoit is not an NHL goalie and is an area the team should look to address for a backup. I'm quite happy with the team's performance overall tbh considering Talbot, Larsson, and Sekera are all injured.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Maroon's game winning goal was terrible. The Flames might have won this one if they kept Smith in net. The Oilers were scoring a lot against him but he was making huge saves too. It could have been worse.
Rittich also stopped 2 breakaways, although he had the help of a bear hug around McDavid on the second one.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Blues just dropped their third in a row usually they save these type a losing streaks for the playoffs :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad