Sarnia Sting 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Simply two teams at totally different stages. Their top guys physically are just on a different level. Boys battled & hung in there but looked a bit overwhelmed at times.

That 4th goal was an absolute killer too. Got it to 3-2 & immediately gave it right back. Took the wind out of their sails.

Rough day for a few guys, especially Bodin. Learning lesson for them.

Brightside. Surzycia was awesome. Karimov with a nasty assist on 12s goal. Love to see Bridgwater get his 1st. And I'm happy to see them stick with it. LDN was trying to bully them all day & they kept fighting.

This is gonna be a doozy of a road trip though. Kitchener Oshawa Brampton this week. Buckle up for some rough nights.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
I'm not mad we lost because I expected it. But I'm pissed about the rude LDN fans in our area we had to deal with all game. I just hope when our fans go to LDN that there respectful.
Unfortunately got those fans in every fan base..they were respectful in mine. Outside all that damn cheering smh... (Joking lol)

PP killed us today to 0/6. PP has declined these last 2 games.
LDN has an impressive PK. Sometimes u gotta tip the cap. So aggressive. Cowan Barkey O'Rielly make u hesitant to take risks too. But definitely needed them to cash in to get a point today.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAMER

JAMER

Nov 13, 2019
Simply two teams at totally different stages. Their top guys physically are just on a different level. Boys battled & hung in there but looked a bit overwhelmed at times.

That 4th goal was an absolute killer too. Got it to 3-2 & immediately gave it right back. Took the wind out of their sails.

Rough day for a few guys, especially Bodin. Learning lesson for them.

Brightside. Surzycia was awesome. Karimov with a nasty assist on 12s goal. Love to see Bridgwater get his 1st. And I'm happy to see them stick with it. LDN was trying to bully them all day & they kept fighting.

This is gonna be a doozy of a road trip though. Kitchener Oshawa Brampton this week. Buckle up for some rough nights.
Kitchener has a younger team like us so we'll see. That game will probably come down to who makes the least mistakes. Oshawa is really good on paper but haven't been able to figure it out yet. Brampton will most likely be a blow out.

Reactions: three dog night

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Kitchener has a younger team like us so we'll see. That game will probably come down to who makes the least mistakes. Oshawa is really good on paper but haven't been able to figure it out yet. Brampton will most likely be a blow out.
Yep. Issue is I think 17/81 won't be available in Kitchener. They aren't losing anyone. But of all the games that's definitely the one they have the best shot in.

Oshawa got Ritchie back and absolutely smoked Kingston..without 13 I'm feeling that game is also a blowout. Martone is gonna have 25 points lmaoo.

stingwagoner

Dec 31, 2023
Brampton game will feel like a home game as sting fans may outnumber bramptons lol

Never know what teams show up so far this sting team has not quit for most part.
Difference today was our 16/17 year olds
little shy from some hits and pulled up in our end a few too mant times.
I thought Bodin, omeri weren't quick enough for London's forwards.
Going to be a tough week. I'd hope 2 points would b2 a great week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad