Sarnia Sting 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

stingwagoner

Dec 31, 2023
Things happen. Bound to score one of those times, can't keep not scoring odds say we were due. Wouldn't get excited at all with the way this pp is set up ans manned.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
First big road trip of the season & it's the northern one, which I feel like hasn't treated us to well the last few years. North Bay & Sudbury both off to solid starts sitting at 5-3-0 & tied for 3rd in the eastern conference.

Hoping they can split the 2 games & head into the Soo Sunday with a chance for a winning weekend. Hopefully that GWG PPG gives them some life on it & hopefully they can keep up the great work on the PK because NB&SBY each have a top 5 PP so far.

stingwagoner

Dec 31, 2023
Not going to improve til our best offensive guys are on top pp.
Atleast let's put Wainwright on top unit coach, wake up! take him off pp all last 3 games? He still went 2gs 2As no pp time and his line was best line all 3 games. We need him leading the way in all aspects of offense including top PP
We also need a confident Doucette not on 3rd line Doucette he needs to play with wainwright to get him flying offensively too they seem to spark and jump when out together. We will struggle unless Doucette starts putting puck in net too.
Whatever is their obsession with moses getting 20 mins a game is beyond me but sure put moses on that line then
Drop filak to edwards and kostuch. Problem I see is player like moses (no offense, he had his best game in 2 years against flint) getting minutes either Doucette or Karimov should be getting.

StingUpdates agrees with the coach after a flint win but wants to hang him after Bulldog's and oshawa loses. and ridiculas pp stats.
To date coaching is the main issue, mostly with who letang is relying on as go to guys for pp1, and his lines can't have 1 line going, we really need to turn around. HOPEFULLY THIS NORTHERN SWING.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad