Sarnia Sting 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

JAMER

Nov 13, 2019
Lines are different today.

Brown-Wainwright-Karimov
Filak-Di Iorio-Johnston
Kostuch-Edwards-Doucette
Moses-Luecke

Hopefully this gets Brown and Di Iorio going. They've definitely been fighting it. Doucette seemed to have a little something with Edwards yesterday too.
Also Maillet starts but I think we all knew that lol.

Reactions: StingUpdates

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Edit: Barr is out due to illness. Let's hope it hasn't spread around the team..last thing u want in a 3in3. Let's also hope it's a small thing for Barr after last yr lol.

Last edited:

stinger94

Jan 8, 2024
Edit: Barr is out due to illness. Let's hope it hasn't spread around the team..last thing u want in a 3in3. Let's also hope it's a small thing for Barr after last yr lol.
I am pretty sure I saw Mangone mouth at Di Orio “this guy has Covid” on Friday so it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s going around.

Few random thoughts through the first few games.

PP is a legitimate liability, need to change up who the QB is as many have said.

Letang not sticking up for his guys and staying silent while they are falling victim to lack of calls. I guess it’s just his style but frustrating to see.

Really liked Edwards on both ends of the puck, great backchecker.

Di Orio defensively has looked really strong to me but idk if things are clicking for him offensively yet.

Karimov strong forechecker and on the rush but east west game could use some refining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad