Prospect Info: San Jose Sharks #4 Prospect

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the #4 prospect for the Sharks?

• Luca Cagnoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leo Sahlin-Wallenius

• Ethan Cardwell

• Collin Graf

• Jack Thompson

• Jake Furlong

• Yegor Rimashevsky

• Colton Roberts

• Eric Pohlkamp

• Mattias Havelid

• Magnus Chrona

• Georgi Romanov

• Christian Kirsch

• Yaroslav Korostelyov

• Carson Wetsch

• David Klee

• Nate Misskey

• Cam Lund

• Theo Jacobsson

• Resse Laubach

• Brandon Svoboda

• Brandon Coe

• Tristen Robins

• Axel Landen

• Gannon Laroque

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I actually took Edstrom. I think what he does has a greater path to the NHL as the 3C. Musty and Halt I'm hesitant until it's above OHL.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I'm the lone Chern vote. I think of who is in development now with the Sharks, he's got the most upside and potential after Celebrini, Smith and Dickinson.

Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Went with Musty for his upside, but I like Mukh’s floor. Could have gone either way with this one.
I really like Musty but I decided to go with Mukhamadullin as well. I think he showed enough last season to make it pretty clear to me that he's a top-four defenseman in the future and I would be happy to see him get a shot to prove that on a regular basis this year.

Musty is in a tough situation in terms of where he plays and how he'll develop this coming season, but I'm still very excited by him and have big-time hopes for his future. This is more just wanting to give Shak some love since I think he won't get as much as he should (he's not home-grown and he's not as exciting of a prospect).

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
I went with Muk even though I think Musty has the higher raw ceiling.

I think Musty can be a Guentzel (90-100 point 1st line wing) where as Muk’s ceiling is a high end #3.

llamanby

Mar 19, 2006
Muk is a NHLer this year and been playing against men for 4-5 years.

Musty is the exciting flashy junior player that will be in juniors again. Doesnt have the pedigree of someone like Dickinson so he gets bumped by Muk.

Give me the solid 2nd pair dman over the winger who has a huge range of possible outcomes.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I’ve listed Musty higher on my lists recently but I decided to go with Mukhamadullin on this one. More valuable position, significantly less risk even though I do love Musty and think his ceiling is sky-high.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Muhk played a bit in the NHL and had a good year in the AHL - he’s likely winning a spot next year and is much further along than most of our prospects. I think his “everything goes right” ceiling is a #2, which I think makes him the winner here.

Patty Ice

Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I’ve listed Musty higher on my lists recently but I decided to go with Mukhamadullin on this one. More valuable position, significantly less risk even though I do love Musty and think his ceiling is sky-high.

1000004072.gif

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad