News Article: Sam Reinhart on Anthony Stolarz: “has a good chance to be that goalie for that organization that they’ve needed"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
What’s he gonna say? Stolarz sucks?
He could say nothing at all. I don’t think there is anything compelling him to say anything.

Ultimately Stolarz success or failure will come from him. What anyone says, either complimentary or not is irrelevant.

It’s nice to hear but it’s what’s on the ice that matters.

Based on his body of work, he looks like he’s primed to take advantage of an opportunity to be a starting goalie and if he does, well bloody Hell Yeah for us!

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
He could say nothing at all. I don’t think there is anything compelling him to say anything.

Ultimately Stolarz success or failure will come from him. What anyone says, either complimentary or not is irrelevant.

It’s nice to hear but it’s what’s on the ice that matters.

Based on his body of work, he looks like he’s primed to take advantage of an opportunity to be a starting goalie and if he does, well bloody Hell Yeah for us!
This is exactly my point.

It’s a worthless comment. Of course he is gonna say he is awesome.

Reactions: LeafSteel

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
What’s he gonna say? Stolarz sucks?

Exaclty. Though i think he went the extra mile here and likely thinks highly of him or believes it. He could have just kept it simple like.. He is a good tender and guy that competes hard and will help them out.

Reactions: Budz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad