Speculation: Sam Reinhart - Next contract discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Reinhart re-sign in Florida, if so, what contract does he sign?

• Yes with FLA, 6yrs @ $7 to 8 million per

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Yes with FLA, 6yrs @ $7.5 to 8.5 million per

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Yes with FLA, 7yrs @ $7 to 8 million per

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Yes with FLA, 7yrs @ $7.5 to 8.5 million per

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yes with FLA, 8yrs @ $7 to 8 million per

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Yes with FLA, 8yrs @ $7.5 to 8.5 million per

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Not with FLA, 7yrs @ $7.5 to 8.5 million per

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Not with FLA, 7yrs @ $8 to 9 million per

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Unless he gets presented with an offer sheet at $7-8milx8 which ofc Zito has to match. I'd reckon that Utah among few other teams would be interested doing that.

e: thescore.com/nhl/news/2907918
True. But I’m sure Zito will get it figured out.

Lundell would also have to want to leave and go somewhere else

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Even if someone offers Lundell a crazy contract it only matter if he signs it as an RFA. If it’s Utah like someone suggested earlier would he even want to leave Florida where he at the very least played in the past two finals and gets to play with fellow countrymen for a team like Utah which is moving because of how bad they have been?

I’m not too worried about that. Especially with Zito steering the ship.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I love Lundell too but no one is offering him 7-8 per, if they do we take the 4 1sts and laugh our way to the bank

I'd rather have Lundell on a reasonable contract than four first round picks that may or may not turn into a good player at some point in the future. So, I wouldn't be laughing.

Reactions: PSLguy

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Reino should age well do to his smarts, no problem going max term with him. On Monty the talk is teams are willing to give 8 million and probably max term. I don't think Zito wants to give max term and with seven year term there is no way he can or will match anything close to 8 million. I think Monty sadly will end up walking.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Resigning Benny is a must. Let Montour go. Sign Lundy and reino unless he’s looking for stupid money.
Reino is a must to retain the structure at the top.

It is easier to find the Montours of the world than Bennys.

Benny is a must keep, it will retain the structure of the second line.

Ekblad would be my choice, they traded Huberdeau, they can let go of Ekblad.

If there is crazy money being thrown around from other teams, we might loose some of the guys, I would not blame them, but I would be sad, we are on top of the world right now, I want this to last for a couple years more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad