Saginaw Spirit 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Wonder where Epperson goes in the draft this year as a re entry? If he keeps it up, could crack round 3?

Edit: that might be a bit optimistic. Romani was a 6th but not sure on what his fall backs are
I’d say 3-6 somewhere but probably too early to tell. Also scouts will be taking into consideration he is playing with MM

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
I’d say 3-6 somewhere but probably too early to tell. Also scouts will be taking into consideration he is playing with MM

If you watch Saginaws games, he drives play as much as Misa and is a menace without the puck. If he slips because teams think he’s only putting up numbers because of Misa whoever does take him is going to be really happy

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
If you watch Saginaws games, he drives play as much as Misa and is a menace without the puck. If he slips because teams think he’s only putting up numbers because of Misa whoever does take him is going to be really happy
I’m well aware of that I’ve seen games that’s why I said 3-6 some scouts may say third round some may say 6. Don’t think he’s going to top Romani’s numbers last year for 58 goals and 110 points and he went in the 6th round. Lucas Edmonds a few years back was a 20 year old “rookie” in the O here and he put up 110 points and got drafted in the 3rd.

No offence to epperson but draft re entries don’t get looked at the same as draft year players. You have to really dominate and misa with his 12 or 13 goals so far being a projected top 5 pick in the draft will get a lot of credit for that. Also a long season and we are less than 10 games in. What if epperson goes on a slump with all the scouts in attendance watching Misa

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
I would argue with the extra attention with Misa, Epperson will have more opportunities to get noticed. He had the pedigree of USNDPT now putting it together. I would see teams picking him between late 3-5, just needs to be consistent through the season.

I was hella impressed with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad