Saginaw Spirit 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Does anyone know Andrei Loshko a F for Niagara 6’2 190 scoring at over aPPG an OA Import Is he a potential fit. Never seen him play. 4th rder out of Seattle not many teams have room for a OA Import if Niagara levels out they might want to develop some younger prospects which is better in the long run.
The struggle with this is he takes up 2 spots. Usually teams that are going for it may not want those 2 spots taken up. Also may not be worth as much if taking the 2 spots up- he passed through the entire QMJHL waivers I don’t know if he will get a lot of interest here in the O

If he wasn’t an OA I’d say they’d absolutely be in on him. Tough to say. Maybe they try and give it a shot if Niagara’s asking price isn’t too high? Just thinking I don’t believe you have a ton of assets left to spend after the M cup last season

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
If he wasn’t an OA I’d say they’d absolutely be in on him. Tough to say. Maybe they try and give it a shot if Niagara’s asking price isn’t too high? Just thinking I don’t believe you have a ton of assets left to spend after the your right about assets but they can be created very quickly trade Parekh this year for 07 1st + a strong shut down D leaves you a bundle of picks and conditionals. Misa I doubt makes the NHL next season their is another haul. Epperson, Hay,will fetch a few as well. Don’t want to a chance Zayne is NHL or AHL bound next season. Trade him at max value has to be a couple teams that need his skill set.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad