GDT: Sabres vs Red Wings 1 PM Saturday 10/25 TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Back in Black

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Starting to wonder who is the real Tage Thompson is. I know he was injured last year but he was terrible for a good majority of the year, this year he looks confident, is making good decisions (how many times last year did he try to stick handle through a whole team and just turn the puck over) and playing with pace. Completely different player, you love to see it.
He's a 1C. Is he a top 10, 95 point centre, or is he a 15-25 range, 75-80 point centre, that is still a bit unclear.

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Detroit didn’t have a good shift until the 15 minute mark, and they scored on it.

Seems to be Detroit’s M.O. to get outplayed for 75% of the game, score on the handful of good shifts they do get.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Abraham de Lacy

Last night, I dreamt that McDavid was playing for the Sabres. It didn't feel like a happy dream, nor a nightmare. I was so weirded out that I woke myself up ... went and took a leak and had difficulty to snooze off for a while.

Perhaps it was a weird premonition of some sort, or pre stress over tonight's game.

I am stressed out now, despite the lead, but I have beer, thankfully.

Reactions: Daz28

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
It’s early again but once cozens AND Quinn settle down. They likely will not disappoint over 82
I was joking but I think Cozens will pot one soon. He's getting pucks to the net consistently which is exactly what you're supposed to do in a slump. Quinn is a little more visible today but not where we'd like him to be

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
I was joking but I think Cozens will pot one soon. He's getting pucks to the net consistently which is exactly what you're supposed to do in a slump. Quinn is a little more visible today but not where we'd like him to be
Cozens needs to loosen the grip on his stick ... you can tell he's overthinking right now and is in his own head. Nothing looks easy or natural for him right now. Those bumper shots are taking far too long to get off his stick. I pray he loosens up once he gets one to drop because his game is still hard to watch.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
I must commend the custodial staff at this establishment. The private facilities in this area exceed the high standards of cleanliness one ought to expect from such a venue.

1000010879.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad