GDT: Sabres vs Kings 7 PM ET - TV:MSG Radio: WGR550 - 2024-25 Home Opener!

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
With the season starting I decided to renew my ESPN+ account. I already have Disney+ and Hulu, both on like $2 a month deals I caught along the way.

So I log into ESPN+ and go to my account. It says I have to manage the account with some "MYDISNEY" service. Fine. Whatever.

I have to reverify that account and log in.

Then it tells me I have an active Disney+ account, and it redirects me there. I go through the entire verification crap again.

Oh, you have an active Hulu account. You'll have to manage everything through there. More verification stupidity, yada yada yada.

What should have been a simple 2 or 3 minute transaction TO GIVE THEM MONEY turned into a 15 minute ordeal waiting on them to repeatedly email me confirmation codes.

Just. Take. My. Damned. Money!!

:huh:

End result... I'll be watching tonight's game fully and completely legally!!

Wooooo!! Lets Go Sabres!!!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
With the season starting I decided to renew my ESPN+ account. I already have Disney+ and Hulu, both on like $2 a month deals I caught along the way.

So I log into ESPN+ and go to my account. It says I have to manage the account with some "MYDISNEY" service. Fine. Whatever.

Then it tells me I have an active Disney+ account, and it redirects me there. I go through the entire verification crap again.

Oh, you have an active Hulu account. You'll have to manage everything through there. More verification stupidity, yada yada yada.

What should have been a simple 2 or 3 minute transaction TO GIVE THEM MONEY turned into a 15 minute ordeal waiting on them to repeatedly email me confirmation codes.

Just. Take. My. Damned. Money!!

:huh:

End result... I'll be watching tonight's game fully and completely legally!!

Wooooo!! Lets Go Sabres!!!

Watch out, my Disney+ bundle just went up to 21.99 a month after being initially 12 or 13 bucks when I first got it back in 2019.

Reactions: Ehran

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Watch out, my Disney+ bundle just went up to 21.99 a month after being initially 12 or 13 bucks when I first got it back in 2019.
I've got the "with ads" version and its going up to $16/month in a couple of days.

The majority of what I'll watch will be hockey and it already has built in commercial breaks, so no big deal to me.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I think the Sabres are going to come out flatter than sheet of paper. They've had what? 1 optional practice, 1 practice and 1 game day skate since coming back from Europe?

I think it'll be up to Upie to keep us in the game while we get our game legs back. I also think/hope that we'll close strong.

I said this elsewhere and I'll say it again -- I do think that the travel is going to screw with us for this game and the game with the Panthers.....although hopefully much less so against the Panthers. So I'm not going to be too harsh on them, unless they completely and totally decide not to show up tonight.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

I've been an ESPN+ member literally since its inception and I STILL have to reverify and log into ESPN+ just about once a month. It works, but it's maddening.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Really excited for the Sabres' season opener. Yep. So glad to have hockey back. Anything before tonight doesn't count as a game. Tonight is the real deal. Yup. Nothing wrong here.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Right now, ESPN.com is saying that TOR-NJ is blacked out and LAK-BUF is not for me....

Screenshot 2024-10-10 135250.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad