GDT: Sabres vs. Bruins, 7:30 PM. TV: TNT or max

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Glad we re-signed Okposo...He can teach the younger players how to accept losing and how to deal with the media.
He can also teach them how to not even come close to living up their massive contracts. And then how to get a 2nd overpaid contract with the Sabres after the first one ends.

I can’t wait until we extend skinner after his 8x$9 is up

Reactions: VaporTrail

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Adams deserves just has much heat. Didn't address the biggest needs and brought back the same forward group this off-season.
Come on man, the guy deserves credit for locking down a core group of guys who have never made the playoffs to contracts that run from 5-30% above fair market rates, and prematurely extending the contract of a coach nobody wants or needs.

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I just think he's too invested in Adams. Adams may convince Terry that he has to let Donnie go, but I can't see Adams getting the hook.
Adams will get another shot at hiring another coach. Regardless what happens with Granato.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I’m not even sure he’d accept the job here. He’ll get better offers where owners don’t mingle and the GM has a history of getting good rosters assembled and not 0 experience
I don't think that scenario exists unless he waits on the Pens situation but then you have to deal with Dubas

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
This season is lost and even the GM needs to be evaluated at this point. You bring up Appert as interim and make a decision in April.
Yeah that would involve decisive action by ownership.

Meanwhile, the state of ownership after a 13 year tour:

1703731124096.png

Reactions: sabremike

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Pang is right, Buffalo takes way too much time to set up plays and shoot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad