GDT: Sabres vs. Bruins, 7:30 PM. TV: TNT or max

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Someone made this on twitter....too far? :laugh:

1703730401508.png

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Consistently bad? Ya, I can handle that. We're used to it.

Consistently good? Ya, looking forward to it.

Consistently Jekyll and Hyde in consecutive games? f*** off.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
They outplayed them until i stopped watching out of disgust , for nhl edge systems.
If these f***ers aren't going to play hockey at least goon it up and entertain me goddammit. But we don't even have guys who can do that.
Hopefully we realize we aren't in the nhl script for winning tonight and people that cant afford it w kids need them to equal a comeback against the bruins down 5 nothing maybe 6 nothing and came back to win. Not buff houston but an amazing memory .

Still not 4 to 2 by ten minute mark YOU ar Fn RIGHT. They owe the crowd to totally goon it up and send Boston home actually winning the fights. F U nhl

Btw anyway to gey stats on bad bounce goals. Seeing eye pucks ...deflected off our skates and reflexive posts hit. Puck bouncing over sticks etc. Peter black puck is total scum bag

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Sabres fooled me the last two games. They sucked me back in and gave me hope.

They keep doing this :ha:
"I made plans to watch them tonight
The last two got me feeling alright
But now this blowouts got me feeling so low
IF they keep losing I just might tell them so!

Oh way oh yeah yeah

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Isn't Donnie the guy thats lets young players play through mistakes? Benson is one of the only players that gives 100%
I’m just speculating.

but it would be a sign of a desperate man, doing anything and everything he can. He’s already said hes going back to what they did last year since playing any sort of defensive/responsible structure just isn’t in the cards for these guys. That should be Adams’ clue something at the core of this team needs to change. Either the coach isn’t capable of implementing a structured game for them to win with, or the guys aren’t capable of playing it, to a man. It’s either one thing or everything that isn’t working.

Reactions: sabres4ever

Buff15Sabres

Mar 23, 2017
It's incredible that Levi is playing well and 5v5 has been pretty even, but we're still down 4-0.

Granato HAS to be feeling some heat right? How could we possibly not fire some assistants out of this (unless T-Pegs decides for a complete overhaul)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad