GDT: Sabres @ Rangers 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Man, it feels good to get the late dagger there after all that NYR offensive zone time. Can’t even remember the last time we were on this side of one of those big let-down goals.

Reactions: Chainshot

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Getting a guy who was literally Jack's college linemate and then refusing to put him on Jack's line, one of the all time room temperature IQ moves. If we are being honest can you blame him for demanding out of this cesspool of an organization?

yep, one of the stupidest sports things I have ever seen

And EROD produced on Jack's line. The very few times he was on Jack's line here, they produced

Murray, Botts, Bylsma, and Housley all deserved to be tarred and feathered over that egregious decision to consider EROD as minor league fodder

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
yep, one of the stupidest sports things I have ever seen

And EROD produced on Jack's line. The very few times he was on Jack's line here, they produced

Murray, Botts, Bylsma, and Housley all deserved to be tarred and feathered over that egregious decision to consider EROD as minor league fodder
Iirc Erod couldn't finish to save his life here.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Well, I heard he shaved, so the extra weight is gone…
sounds like they actually showed up for this game (so far)?

6K has been excellent and they've had some timely scoring but "showed up" would be a bit more of a stretch. The Rangers had a wide territorial advantage in the 2nd period but Luukkonen has been very good.

Reactions: JLewyB and Fezzy126

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Sabres havent had a good F/O since Steve Ott what's that about?
20231009_205657.jpg

Deleted member 346512

I really like UPL. Leave this nonsense with this constant rotation and commit to him as No1. He has performed best of all three so far. Everyone had several chances to prove themselves. That's perhaps also a reason why the team can't do what they're actually capable of

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I really like UPL. Leave this nonsense with this constant rotation and commit to him as No1. He has performed best of all three so far. Everyone had several chances to prove themselves. That's perhaps also a reason why the team can't do what they're actually capable of
They should be rolling with the hot hand. They did it with Levi at the end of last season even playing him on a back to back. Not saying UPL should play back to backs but ride the hot hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad