GDT: Sabres @ Rangers 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
That didn’t look good

Ya, announcers are going on about how he could be back.. pretty sure that’s a broken leg. Bent in an awful way, hope I’m wrong but.. I been these things, man. I know an ugly injury when I sees it, and that.. that didn’t look great.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ya, announcers are going on about how he could be back.. pretty sure that’s a broken leg. Bent in an awful way, hope I’m wrong but.. I been these things, man. I know an ugly injury when I sees it, and that.. that didn’t look great.

I thought sprained knee.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
The yell and look on his face said everything, his eyes even went to the bench, you could see it in his eyes he knew it was serious.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
For those on the coaches suck train - Nice little adjustment in between shifts. Rangers started upping their forecheck and sabres immediately countered with some stretch passes

Oh good, one adjustment against the notoriously coachless rangers and all the stupidity is forgiven.

Seriously, good call, thanks for bringing attention to it- I’m also only half joking when I suggest Rags coaching may be worse than our own. It’s, like, 31/32 territory. We suck, they suck, it’s all cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad