GDT: Sabres @ Pittsburgh 7 PM TV: TNT, truTV, Max Radio:WGR550

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
This was absolutely rigged. Mickey Mouse league.
Give the lil babies there BS ot . win. I’ll take the point . At the pens won’t cry w three of the worst call ever on their history aarp night. Coupons for chicken. Soup.

Jj peterka is quite the star. Greenway! If Tage can find his outside shot and Quinn and cozens find anything. I like our team. A cocky lazy nonchalant effort by us. We should have gotten up four one and pushed for more.

F the league. I’ll take the point , donations to Pitt nursing homes and we better win the next three against them.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
and what? quit making excuses.. this team lost the game on their own

Tuch got a penalty for leaning on someone. Benson got a penalty for very little on a breakaway. The refs gave them a goal where there was clear video evidence of it being offsides and the Sabres challenged (which was a 2 goal swing).

The Sabres outplayed the Pens at even strength and had more dangerous chances.

Reactions: KeydGV21

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So can they go back to 11-7 with Quinn getting the seat in the pressbox and draw Kulich back in? Is Quinn really that much of a turd on RW because the only signs of life have been when he was lined up on the left.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
So can they go back to 11-7 with Quinn getting the seat in the pressbox and draw Kulich back in? Is Quinn really that much of a turd on RW because the only signs of life have been when he was lined up on the left.
He doesn’t look in shape

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
There were definitely some bad calls in there and the linesmen both had a night. That last call was fine, IMO. That's on Tage.

Will this team ever not be a bummer? They always seem to find a way to come up short. You see some good things, and then just when you start to feel better about them, they shit all over themselves. I know it's early in the season, but that loss is exactly the one that kills you in the end. Found a way to loose.

Dietpepsi

Jun 27, 2015
Tuch got a penalty for leaning on someone. Benson got a penalty for very little on a breakaway. The refs gave them a goal where there was clear video evidence of it being offsides and the Sabres challenged (which was a 2 goal swing).

The Sabres outplayed the Pens at even strength and had more dangerous chances.
waaaaaaah quit your complaining and watch other games. Last night the oilers had goals counted when they shouldn't (push the pad in goal similar to what we had tonight) then had offside reviews, penalties.. and guess what.. they dug down and won. When does Buffalo ever dig down to win?

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Only able to watch the 3rd and OT bur gonna contribute an unmentionable......

Tage Thompson really screwed up the OT for his team. Once that penalty was called...IT WAS AN OBVIOUS CALL... it was over.

Honestly, I'm way way over my former perception that Tage is some sort of game breaker. Let him find his true worth under someone else's tutelage.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Just another Quinn f***ing up the franchise at this point.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
same old sabres
same old sabre fans... blame the refs.. not our PP, getting scored on short handed, lazy stars.. unable to score on a backup..etc..etc
Well we did score 5 goals....I wouldn't say that's unable to score and giving the opponent a 4-3 in OT is ridiculous TT was just skating to hit him and he ran over his feet normally when they call tripping its nearly always someone actively moving their legs to the right or left not coming in with the rest of the body.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad