GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
At what point should the whistle blow there when Kovy was down? Should play continue in this situation since there was no blood? Does it depend on where the contact was made? Head vs body?

Since it wasn’t a head play and no blood, the whistle goes when the defending team touches the puck.

The whistle was blown at the right time.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Is it like too early to just give up on this season? I'm serious. We have now route to win really any games for the next few weeks with this injury crisis, and no route to start making up ground in the playoff race until we make a move for a goalie. There might not be a starting caliber goalie out on the market until next year.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Is it like too early to just give up on this season? I'm serious. We have now route to win really any games for the next few weeks with this injury crisis, and no route to start making up ground in the playoff race until we make a move for a goalie. There might not be a starting caliber goalie out on the market until next year.
Yes the season is over. 4 games in. We can't make up ground over the next 78

Reactions: missionAvs

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Head contact is usually one the refs will judge. But puck possession. As long as the Avs had it, no whistle.
I just remember that time Calvert went down and play lasted forever. Wasn't sure if they had actually made some sort of rule adjustment to mandate stoppages as a result. Was hoping they might consider it, if done smartly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad