Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Definitely Levi because they put him in for the second half of the Red Bull game. I imagine to make sure he’s not too rusty
Oh ok because I thought Reimer went on the trip with them. I'm happy Levi is getting a fair shake, I thought it was all but mentioned Reimer took his backup spot away when he signed.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Oh ok because I thought Reimer went on the trip with them. I'm happy Levi is getting a fair shake, I thought it was all but mentioned Reimer took his backup spot away when he signed.
I think most people have come to the conclusion that unless UPL falls apart that Levi will be up and down getting as many games as possible. While Remier will be the “official” back up but may get about as many games as Levi in the NHL.

Sabres can’t risk losing Remier to waivers and having Sandstrom as their 3

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Also, at 36 can Reimer even handle a starting workload in the AHL?

And if Sandstrom plays a lot of games in Rochester then they better get used to losing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad